VMR6512 HIFI Audio Transmition Board
This is a simple board designed to demonstrate the basic function of V-Module’s HIFI Audio FM transmitter. It has a power connector, a stereo earphone jack and two buttons. Power supply is connected to the power connector, the voltage must be 2.7V-3.6V. The audio signal is input from the earphone jack. 2 buttons are used to adjust the working frequency of the board. Each time the UP/DOWN button is pressed, the working frequency will increase/decrease 0.1MHz. It’s extremely easy to build some garget like in-car MP3 transmitter or in-house audio transmitter with this small board.
* Supply voltage: 2.7-3.6v
* Working current: <40ma
* RF Power: 115dBuV
* Working frequency: 76.0-108.0MHz
* Transmitting range: >50m (open area, 75cm antenna, 100MHz)
* Board size: 46mm x 30.5mm x 18mm
* Weight: 12g
* Power Connector: 2.7-3.6V DC power input.
* Stereo Jack: 3.5mm jack, Stereo audio input.
* External Connector: external pins used to control the on-board VMR6512 by external controller.
* Button UP/DOWN: Buttons used to change the working frequency of the board. Each time they are pressed down the working frequency will increase/decrease
* Antenna pad: RF output. Simply connect a wire to this pad. Optimized length is 1/4 wave length of working frequency, for example, 75cm for 100.0MHz
* Default working frequency is 100.0MHz
* When up/down button are pressed simultaneously, the working frequency will be reset to 100.0MHz.
* Do Not power the board with voltage higher than 3.6V. If a li-on battery is used, an 1N4148 diode(or other silicon diodes) should be connected between the battery and the VCC pin of the power connector.
Write Your Own Review
No comments just yet - be the first!
Question? Comment? This is the place
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.