Sense V1 is a pure class-A VMOSFET headphone amplifier. VMOSFET has high working frequency, low noise, good thermal stablility. The harmonics of VMOSFET are even order, so much like vacuum tubes. That's why the sound of VMOSFET is like tube amplifiers. Design of V1 has no global feedback to features more natural sound. It use hifi components such as Alps potentiometer, WIMA caps which are usually used on expensive high-end amplifiers.
- Pure class-A design with VMOSFET
- Input Sensitivity: 1.5V
- Max output power: 500mW
- Frequency response: 5Hz-50kHz
- SNR: >92dB
- Driving impedance: 32Ω to 600Ω
- Input port: RCA x 2
- Output port: 6.35mm headphone connector
- Size: 83mm x 40mm x 123mm
- Net weight: 0.5kg
- Power supply: 100 to 240 input, 24V output adaptor
Write Your Own Review
No comments just yet - be the first!
Question? Comment? This is the place
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.