Sense G5 is an excellent headphone amplifier. It has tube (12AU7) preamplifier stage and solidstate as output, the sound is warm and clear. It has 2 line inputs, the DC input has no coupling capacitors while the AC input has. 2 output are for high impedance and low impedance headphone seperately. Enclosure are made of aluminum alloy, very beautiful looking. This is a nice choice for serious headphone linsteners.
- 12AU7 as input stage
- Solidstate power output stage
- AC(cap coupled) and DC (directly coupled) dual line input
- High and low impedance dual output
- Capable of driving 2 headphones
- Beautiful aluminum enclosure
- Built-in power supply
- 110V and 220V available
- Input sensistivity: 1V
- Max output power: 1000mW
- Input impedance: >100Ω
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50KHz
- Driving impedance: 32Ω - 600Ω
- SNR: >92dB
- Dimension: 163mm×252mm×68mm
- Net weight: 2.5kg
Write Your Own Review
No comments just yet - be the first!
Question? Comment? This is the place
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.