RTB11 is a miniature hybrid hifi headphone amplifier works with only 24V power supply. The design is very simple and unique. RTB11 uses 6N11 as input stage and IRF630 as output stage. You can find a review of another headphone amp that has almost the same design writen by Steve:
RTB11 is an improvment of the amplifier mentioned in the above reivew. It use better components. Copper plated FR-4 PCB is uesed as the top cover, this offers better EMI performance and lower noise to RTB11. Better thermal stability is achieved by open the top of the heatsink to the air. A 3.5mm headphone jack is added to adapt with more headphones.
- In Put Power: DC24V 500mA
- Input Sensitivity:50mV
- Input Impedance: 100KOhm
- Out-Put Impedance:32~600 Ohm
- Dynamic range: 84.6dBA((300 ohm) 89.8dBA(33 ohm)
- Frequency response:10Hz-60KHz +/- 0.25dB
- Minimum THD: 0.016%(300 ohm) 0.45%(13 ohm)
- Signal/Noise Ratio >90dB
- RCA 2CH Input X1
- 6.3mm 2CH Output X1, 3.5mm 2Ch output x 1
- Dimension:95mm (D) X 90mm (W) X 32mm (H)
Write Your Own Review
|IC used||6N11, IRF630|
|No. of channles||2|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||95mmx90mmx32mm|
No comments just yet - be the first!
Question? Comment? This is the place
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.